Working in the field of health and wellness is challenging and rewarding. CNY Healing Arts Center is seeking top notch professionals who exemplify team work, customer service and a positive attitude to join our growing staff in locations in Syracuse, Albany and Rochester. Check back often for updated job opportunities as we will post them here.
Rochester Healing Arts
Wellness Specialist Receptionist
CNY Healing Arts in Rochester, NY is seeking a full-time Wellness Receptionist. Duties include answering phones, greeting clients, maintaining lobby area appearance, folding laundry, and other tasks as assigned. Qualified applicants must be able to demonstrate basic computer skills to include word processing and spreadsheet software knowledge, answer multiple phone lines, use our spa software to check in and out clients, ring transactions through and demonstrate outstanding customer service skills. Competitive benefit packages.
Albany Healing Arts
We are looking for someone to work Monday-Friday with an occasional Saturday. 40 hours a week position. Please contact Donald Clarke @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Performs the following services:
- Acupuncture for Fertility
- Acupuncture for Pregnancy
- Acupuncture for Pain management
- Acupuncture for weight loss
- Acupuncture for Addiction w/ ear seeds
- Acupuncture and nutritional & herbal consults
- Responsible for client care and client correspondence
- Treatment room safety and cleanliness
- Making sure rooms are stocked at the end of each shift
- Interact with CNY Fertility staff and clients. Being available to give consults and literature upon request.
- Fertile Secret knowledge and performance
*combination of targeted specialized therapies resulting in enhanced reproductive function and health. In our experience, these eastern holistic therapies when integrated with western medical treatments provide the greatest success.
- Attending staff meetings
- Teaching workshops
- Monitor needle counts if necessary
- Replenish inventories of treatment room, acupuncture and herbal medicine supplies.
- Order supplies
- Keeps accurate records of treatments in Millennium for documentation purposes
- Ensures consents are explained and signed by clients prior to treatment
- Greets clients, orients new clients to massage process and their surroundings, reviews client health intake form, and makes recommendations to client to further client care when indicated ie. Referral to specialist, referral to another modality offered at CNY, an/or when to book next massage treatment.
- Keeps license and liability insurance current.