NEWS

Acupuncture in Watertown
Posted by: cnyha on Mar 12, 2008 in news

Donald Clarke, L.Ac. will be offering acupuncture for patients in Watertown.

Every Wednesday from 1:30pm – 5:30 pm you can schedule an appointment at our Watertown location:

531 Washington Street, 3rd Floor, Suite 3101

Call 315.671.5755 to schedule your appointment and mention that you would like to be seen in Watertown.

0 responses to “Acupuncture in Watertown”

1. Kevin says:

Quick comment on your website. I love the color theme, but haven’t been able to find out where you are located. This should be readily available on the home page or on the about us page. A generic email contact would also be helpful for posting questions like this. Where are you in Syracuse?
    Thanks,
    Kevin

2. admin says:

Hello Kevin,
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts. The Contact Us page actually provides contact information and hours of operation for all 3 of our facilities. http://www.cnyhealingarts.com/about-us/contactus/

In Syracuse here is the information:

191 Intrepid Lane, Syracuse, NY 13205
    315.671.5755

Hours of Operation:
    Monday through Thursday 8am-8pm
    Friday 8am-6pm
    Saturday 8am-2pm
    Sunday 10am-2pm

Please let me know if you need anymore information and thank you for your interest in CNY Healing Arts Center we hope to see you soon!

Christine Briel

3. Melissa says:

I had a wonderful experience at Healing Arts in Latham. I am looking for the names and information of the staff at Healing Arts. I can easily find the Fertility Center staff. Is there an area I am overlooking?

Thank you!

4. Rejani Pillai says:

I have an offer for a free session of massage or acupuncture before my appointment. Is the offer good for ONLY before the appointment day? Or can I use it soon after my appointment? Also, is the acupuncture available ONLY on Wednesdays? I would be really interested in the acupuncture but a weekend appointment would be ideal. Thank you in advance.

5. admin says:

Hello Rejani,
    Please call the Healing Arts Center that you are going to be obtaining your service from, they can better assist you and answer any other questions you may have.
    Thanks,
    Christine

6. admin says:

Hello Melissa,
    Sorry nice to hear that you had a wonderful time at our Latham location. Here is a direct link to the Staff Page for our Latham location. We hope you have many more enjoyable visits!
    Christine

NOTICE:   If you are a new patient and would like an initial fertility consultation, in-office or over the phone, or call us toll free at 800-539-9870. If you have questions or comments relating to this post, please contact our office.