Join Trish Gallen on Thanksgiving morning, November 24th, 9:30-11:30am for lots of sun salutes and solar vinyasa flow to get you moving, coupled with music that will fill your heart with gratitude. This yoga offering is a great way to cultivate a sense of true gratitude and celebrate giving thanks.
* To join Trish for this workshop you must pre-pay by Wednesday, November 23rd. Pay by phone by calling us at 315.671.5755 or stop in to CNY Healing Arts. $15 FEE.
A Letter from Trish:
Hi!! My name is Trish Gallen and I am the yoga coordinator at Syracuse CNY Healing Arts. I’m thrilled to join the yoga program at CNYHA and am looking forward to seeing you on the mat!
We’re adding new fun and fresh classes, with great music and vibrant energy. We’ll have everything from slow and restorative flows to dynamic vinyasa flows to add some heat.I’m a yoga alliance certified RYT through the white lotus foundation in Santa Barbara California. My specialty is vinyasa flow. I studied under Ganga White and Tracey Rich, two of the most noted pioneers of western yoga. I love to incorporate current music into my classes and stitch that together with traditional yogic pranayama, asana, and meditation.
Register for any class or workshop by calling 315.671.5755 .
– Open Level Dynamic Vinyasa Flow 9:30am
– Open Level Slow Vinyasa Flow 9:30am
– Open Level Dynamic Vinyasa Flow 7pm
– Hot House Yoga 6pm
– Open Level Vinyasa Flow 8:30am
– Sahdna (long class) – Dynamic Vinyasa with plenty of Pranayama 8:30am